Wednesday, March 2, 2011

One Year From Now...

This is my first divulgence to anyone, including my family... I'll tell them soon! Anyway:

I'm in the process of making plans for a HUGE event next year. I have no hesitation in stating that, if everything works out, I am on my way to a truly life-changing experience one year from now. I don't want to state what I'm planning on doing until everything gets worked out and finalized, but I will mention that I have decided after much deliberation not to transfer straight to Mt. Mercy to finish my Bachelor's after I get my AA at the end of this year. And I'll tease you with this thought: you won't be able to see me for a couple of months..... : D

What is it? What could this craziness be about? Time will tell!

3 comments:

  1. Aaron, if you are randomly going to another country or something I'm going to SCREAM! And yes, there is a story behind that. Which means... YOU NEED TO CALL ME! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily... you'll just have to wait until I call you! This weekend, perhaps?

    And Dan... Hello! I'm sorry I don't know who you are but I appreciate you reading my little blog thinger here. Alas, you are incorrect in your assumption. Not military!

    ReplyDelete